Sunday, January 8, 2012

The best year ever ♥

OMG! I can't believe what just happened.

This is just so amazing!!!!

I just found out that Jay and I are expecting an addition to our family!!!!

After getting a positive result in the PT that I took,

My husband and I went to the OB last saturday and OMG it was just really so breathtaking!


Baby Sophia (4 weeks and 2 days old)


I'm just so overwhelmed right now and just like I suspected, this is really going to be the best year ever!

I just know it will be 'cos the biggest changes will occur this year and all the "dreams" are really coming true this year.

Of course I'll be updating my blog and you'll probably find out these things too.

So what has been the best thing about your 2012 so far?

I'd like to hear about it too. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment